You will find answers for all these questions-
1. Did you look at all angles preparing for success or failure?
2. Do the potential benefits of the deal outweigh the risk?
3. Have you taken the steps to keep your investment as low as possible?
4. How will you operate your business as a Sole proprietorship, partnership, limited liability company (LLC), or corporation–what makes sense for your business?
5. Is your investment protected by a loan against the business assets?
6. Have you decided the maximum liability you will accept as a guarantor of business debts?
7. Have you protected yourself to reduce liability on personal guarantees?
8. Have you decided the assets you will own in your own name rather than under the business?
9. Have you protected your personal assets by judgment proofing yourself?
10. Have you reviewed these points with your attorney and accountant?